Wednesday, February 18, 2004

As you should be able to see, I've been looking into what I can do with this site and I've discovered how to make a couple of home improvements.

The links: For those people who visit this site and who don't know much about the internet, when you see a part of the text that is a different shade of green you should click on it. This will take you to a different website with information relevant to the thing I'm woffling about in my weblog.

The comments: After you have read an update, why don't you use the comment service that I have set up? All you have to do is click on the word 'comments' at the bottom of each update and a little box will appear. Write in the details to let other people know who you are (you don't really have to leave your e-mail address) and comment in the main field.

Photos: Unless I update to a paid website I can't actually upload any photos, but I can create links to photos on other peoples websites. I may upgrade my blog account so that I have more control over what goes on. But for now I'll stick with what I've got.

I could stick a counter at the bottom of the page as well, but that would be way too embarrassing!!