Thursday, February 19, 2004

Ohayou Gozaimasu. I'm not feeling too bad today, regardless of the poor night's kip I had last night. I still have a bit of a blocked up nose, even though my cold never really took place (thanks to half a bottle of gin). This cold hasn't been too bad compared to the last one I had, but I still think I should have waited until the Saturday night to nip it in the bud. *If I had waited until Saturday I would have caught it at a higher level of maturity, and probably would have been able to knock it out for good. But it was a young resilient cold that I dealt with on the Friday night, which came back in a vain attempt on Sunday*.

I had a case of the old 'breathing difficulties' last night and had to breath through my mouth. I don't like breathing through my mouth. Besides my sleeping problems, what I want to do today is play around with links so that I fully get the hang of how to create them. In order to do this I thought I might just show you a picture of my favourite philosopher , a picture of my favourite mountain photo (I will ski this mountain someday), some pictures of our local mountains here in Aomori: Hakkouda, Hakkouda again, and Iwaki. Here's a picture of me really drunk, and here's a picture of my new skis (mine are the orange), and here's a picture of Me and Aki at the ski ground together.

On Saturday I have to go skiing with the teachers from my school in preparation for the ski school next week. This is probably unnecessary for most teachers, since everyone here knows how to ski anyway. It's a free afternoon at Owani ski resort again though. Then on Sunday, if Aki doesn't kick up too much of a fuss, I'm going to Ajigasawa to venture off into the Iwaki backcountry. Here's a webpage with photos of where I hope to be on Sunday. Click on them to get a better look.

Have a good day, and I'm sure I'll be back on here writing stuff the next time I get bored.