Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Cake and Pills



I bought this cake at the snow festival in Hirosaki last week, a very nice array of ice sculptures I might add, and found that you get a free pill with every cake. I've seen the little sachets of preservers before, that Japanese people always stick in these packeted deserts, but never before have I opened up a cake to find what looks like a disco biscuit.

I wasn't quite sure whether I should either report it to the police, throw it away, or just neck it there and then to help me through what was looking like a tediously boring day. Naturally, I threw it away. I know too well that drugs are for mugs.

And on that note, here is yet another shot of a mountain that regular readers should know all too well by now



Taken this morning on my way to work.