Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Happy birthday dad.

Yep, apart from my old fella turning a ripe and handsome fifty-five today, there's little else to be said. If you haven't seen my dad before, here're some pictures.



My mum and dad at Whisby Pits. Nice walk on a Sunday afternoon, I imagine.



Down in Cornwall last summer. What I remember about that day was the service we got at this one restaurant after I took photos of our food. I think the management thought I was some food critic or a journalist of some sort, because the service really picked up when they saw me with my camera. I was just taking photos of the food for the kids at school. I knew they'd like some food shots in the slideshow I had planned. So, next time you go out for dinner, take your camera, and a note pad and pen for good measure.

Happy birthday dad.