Saturday, March 06, 2004

Well, I went off to the hospital today as planned. I didn't get an x-ray taken like I thought I would, but the doc spruced up my stitches with some brown oily looking gunk and I did the physio session as well. My lower biscep is the area that needs most attention, but the nurse reckons that when she's done with me I'm gonna look something like this. I can't wait!!

I had to ask Steph to call me a taxi this morning (thanks Steph) because it was snowing outside and my phone-talk in Japanese holds much to be desired. I don't want to walk in the snow because of the risk of me falling over. I fall over quite a bit at the best of times, which doesn't really bother me because I'm usually drunk when it happens, but if I fell over now it would really screw things up. Also, having only one arm for balance increases that risk. Walking anywhere also takes so much time; I suterued the gomi (took out the trash) today and it took me about 10 minutes. It usually takes 2.

Enough about my arm! I'm not doing anything tonight (saturday). Aki and I were going to get a dvd and also do some evening shopping at Uni qlo (clothes store), but we had an argument and she went home. We're both to blame!!
So, another night with my computer methinks. I've just noticed there's a boxing match on TV so I'm gonna watch that now. Ciao.