Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hello. It's Wednesday and I am currently trying to figure out how to upload images onto my blog. I have the right blog account now. I was given it complimentarily due to there being a problem with something or other. However, I can't seem to get the photos to publish for some reason.

I'll work on that, and I'm sure I'll be able to share my new collection of digi photos with everyone in no time. Last night I ate grilled fish from Max value. These particular fish are a traditional Japanese thing that people like to eat round here. You just get them, whole, and stick them under the grill. When they're done you eat them, bones n' all. The fish are small so their bones aren't hard after a good grilling, and they actually taste pretty good. The night before last I got me a whole big fish, from Max Value as well, and prepared it myself. I had to cut it, gut it, skin it and cook it all myself. When it was chopped up ready for action I did my usual sauce and bread crumb trick before sticking it in the pan to fry. I ate it with a bowl of rice. It was nice. And then I rolled some dice... I'm just messing around now!!

It's a beautiful day today, but I've got classes all afternoon so I'll be stuck inside, sadly.