Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Stopping for Fag Breaks

I've been in Britain now for a couple of weeks, or near that at least. I've done quite a bit as well: chilled with one of my cousins; boozed with some of the locals; went on a four day holiday with my mum and dad; spent a night with my radical uncle in Hastings, and now I'm staying with my brother and his Irish girlfriend in a place called Berkhamsted just north of London. Today was really cool because I got to ride with my uncle in his bright yellow road-legal racing car. He took us both down country lanes at close to 110 miles per hour on some of the longer stretches. It was a bit like the experience of being in an aeroplane as it takes off, having the power of the engine pin you back against your seat. I would give you a photo of the car but, for some reason, I can't upload the blessed things anymore. I don't know what's happened, but blogger must have changed my account without letting me know. Anyway, here's a link to the Radical Extreme Sports website.

I'll post again soon, hopefully with some piccies next time.