Sunday, December 26, 2004

Just some spam I received recently.

You try and make sense of it because I can't. It was titled 'Reply: Nveer Seen Big Sized Dnlwooadable ...  and it came from Papooses E. Planed, whoever that is.


Tse

Man is a substance clad in shadows.

The reign of imagology begins where history ends.

There is always a chance that he who sets himself up as his brother's keeper will end up by being his jail-keeper.

There is no growth without discontent.

Inquiry is fatal to certainty.

Love is blind.
No man is more unhappy than the one who is never in adversity and the greatest affliction of life is never to be afflicted.Competition is the spice of sports but if you make spice of the whole meal you'll be sick.

Early civilizations complained about still earlier ones, much as we do about both. There are few people so stubborn in their atheism who when danger is pressing in will not acknowledge the divine power.

I always thought I could play pro ball. I had confidence in my ability, you have to. If you don't who will?

Education is the ability to meet life's situations. Hope is nature's veil for hiding truth's nakedness.

It is part of a poor spirit to undervalue himself and blush.

Let us not forget who we are. Drug abuse is a repudiation of everything America is.

I have made mistakes, but I never made the mistake of claiming that I never made one.
Be not the fourth friend of him who had three before and lost them.
Hope is the golden thread that should be woven into every experience of life.